Although putting on a sweater and switching on the heater still work, smart and simple technology for the winter season gives us many more options to keep ourselves and our household safe and warm during winter while saving energy.
- Insulated mug or coffee maker: Keeping our body warm from the inside is important. Drinking something warm will boost your temperature and keeps you warm when it’s really cold.
An insulated mug keeps your coffee at the right temperature by using a system that prevents hot hair to get transferred outside of the coffee.
- Heating Jacket System: A Jacket heating system will help you to stay warm without having to put on heavy clothes.
- Battery-powered gloves: Hands are sensitive to the cold, and keeping your hands warm and safe during the cold season is a must! Battery-powered gloves use battery heaters installed inside the gloves to constantly generate an acceptable level of heat for your hands.
- Electric fireplace: Unlike the old traditional fireplaces, the benefit of using an electric fireplace is that no fire, no smoke, and no other gas are created while you are trying to warm your body and raise the temperature of your home.
- Air leak detectors: Air leak detectors help you to find air leaks in your home by sending an ultrasonic acoustic detector, which can recognize the high-frequency hissing sounds associated with air leaks.
- Bed heaters: Nothing better than a bed heater at night to keep you warm during winter, A bed heater is a blanket containing an electric heater inside.